🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Expand Your Earnings with Abbi Perets web...
Page options
jenni-ohnstad
Community Member

Expand Your Earnings with Abbi Perets webinar

I RSVPed for this webinar, but I cannot get in because it says the webinar is full?? wtf Upwork? Since this was offered and now it appears Upwork did not pay for the number of people that RSVPed, will this webinar be available in a recorded format for those who RSVPed???

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Keep trying! I left because the audio quality was so poor she was difficult to understand.

Someone can have my spot..but good luck with the audio.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
benjamin_blue
Community Member

me too. I will keep trying to get in.

farhan_shaukat
Community Member

Not working for me either. Frustrating.

Keep trying! I left because the audio quality was so poor she was difficult to understand.

Someone can have my spot..but good luck with the audio.

So sorry! We re-recorded the whole thing, and you should be able to access the new recording. 

hodgesh
Community Member

I've had the same problem. Upwork admitted to overbooking webinars.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

I'm sorry you weren't able to join. We allow more registrants than attendees because not everyone who registers does attend. We'll be sharing the recording with registered freelancers later today.

If you have any specific questions post them here, and we'll be happy to advise you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jessacast
Community Member

I, too, registered, and wasn't able to attend. I did not receive the recording later in the day either. Had I known Upwork overbooked this webinar, I would not have scheduled my day around it. Seems like an egregious mistake for a website that serves freelancers. Shall we still expect to receive the recording, or will the webinar be held a second time perhaps?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jessica, 

I apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you, Jessica. You should be able to access the webinar link here, by registering again. Once registered, you will be redirected to the webinar recording. 

~ Avery
Upwork
abbiperets
Community Member

Hey Jenni!

So sorry for this -- Upwork has made a fresh copy of the recording available (we had some audio issues during the live session, so I re-recorded the whole thing).

More info in this thread: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Content-Corner/Free-Webinar-Expand-Your-Earnings-with-Abbi-Perets/td...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths