Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Experience Level affects Profile Views

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Gwen E Member Since: Apr 24, 2015
11 of 15

Daniel,

So, are you saying that it's possible that my test score for Adwords could be limiting my search ranking? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Daniel C Member Since: Nov 21, 2010
12 of 15

@Gwen E wrote:

Daniel,

So, are you saying that it's possible that my test score for Adwords could be limiting my search ranking? 

Yes, I'm saying that it's a possibility.  Given that you want to show up in the expert category, upwork would want some evidense to back that up.  A low test score matching the search term would demonstrate the opposite of what you want. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Gwen E Member Since: Apr 24, 2015
13 of 15

Daniel,

That's my concern here. The clients I have historically worked with will use very specific criteria to search for providers. And I'm not showing for the criteria drawn directly from my profile. 

Community Leader
Patrick P Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
14 of 15

I found out a few days ago that if I search for my exact but put any sort of filter on experience, I don't show up in the search results, so yes, there's clearly an issue here.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
15 of 15

Clients who post a job are being shown inappropriate results for people. That is the one we have been asking to have fixed.

Client searching for freelancers on their own can't even come close to appropriate results most of the time, often do to what THEY enter for a search criteria.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS