🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Expert Vetted Badge
Page options
freelancermoinul
Community Member

Expert Vetted Badge

Hello there, I read about Expert Vetted Badge from Upwork Guides. Now, I want to get the badge. So, How can I get the invitation for it? Kindly help me with accurate information. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Moinul,

Expert-Vetted highlights talent that has gone through a thorough pre-screening process by experts in their field. These elite freelancers and agencies have been evaluated by our technical Talent Managers for their expertise and excellent soft skills. They represent the top 1% of talent on Upwork.

Expert-Vetted is available by invitation only and you can't request to be invited. Once invited, you must qualify based on a series of individual tests and interviews. Our Talent Managers conduct a rigorous pre-screening process that includes an evaluation of both hard and soft skills. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Moinul,

Expert-Vetted highlights talent that has gone through a thorough pre-screening process by experts in their field. These elite freelancers and agencies have been evaluated by our technical Talent Managers for their expertise and excellent soft skills. They represent the top 1% of talent on Upwork.

Expert-Vetted is available by invitation only and you can't request to be invited. Once invited, you must qualify based on a series of individual tests and interviews. Our Talent Managers conduct a rigorous pre-screening process that includes an evaluation of both hard and soft skills. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
freelancermoinul
Community Member

Thanks, man.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members