🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Exporting Start and End Times of Work Diary t...
Page options
gavinmcgarryla
Community Member

Exporting Start and End Times of Work Diary to Spreadsheet

Are we able to export a spreadsheet of our work diary each week that has our start time and end time for each client? I want to be able to look at it in a spreadsheet format all in one place rather than having to compare each client. 

Any help would be great. 

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Gavin,

I am sorry for the late response. I would like to confirm that this option is not available. However, I will share your request with our team. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks so much. I thought so.

Also, is there a way to send a current hourly client a fixed fee payment request without starting a different contract? Some of our clients want little extras that are not hourly like a HD recording for $100. We don't charge hourly for that. How would I bill them via Upwork? Thanks

gavinmcgarryla
Community Member

Is there a way to send a current hourly client a fixed fee payment request without starting a different contract? Some of our clients want little extras that are not hourly like a HD recording for $100. We don't charge hourly for that. How would I bill them via Upwork? Thanks

Gavin M wrote:

Is there a way to send a current hourly client a fixed fee payment request without starting a different contract? Some of our clients want little extras that are not hourly like a HD recording for $100. We don't charge hourly for that. How would I bill them via Upwork? Thanks

Just ask for a bonus. How does this differ to your other question about the same thing? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members