🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » FEEDBACK NOT VISIBLE EVEN AFTER EXCHANGING FE...
Page options
ronald_pedrigal
Community Member

FEEDBACK NOT VISIBLE EVEN AFTER EXCHANGING FEEDBACKS

Hello, I have my first job and it ended well. The client ended the contract and give feedback. I also give my feedback to my client but the feedback is not visible on my profile. According to FAQs, it should be visible after both parties have exchanged feedback.

Can you help me to show my clients feedback on my profile?

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

Don't worry about this.

It is normal.

It can take a few hours or a few days for cached data such as this to be re-generated and show up on your profile page.

If you want to take a "short cut", then just make a small edit in your profile page overview text. Then change it back again. This will cause your page to be re-generated and you will be able to see the feedback there.

Hi Preston,

Thank you.

I tried your short cut trick but it won't work. Can Upwork manually regenerate it? I would like to see my feedback now as I'm applying to clients.

If you only had an hourly contract from last week, then you may need to wait for the billing cycle to run its course so that money is released to you. Try again in six hours.

Until then, you can look at the feedback you received by going here:

Upwork -> My Jobs -> All Contracts

Hi Ronald Allan,

I just checked your profile and I can see that you have received great feedback, congratulation. Only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile. 

You logged hours this week, this work week has not ended yet. Timesheet for this week will be available for the client's review next week and the payment will be released to you on Wednesday the week after. You can find more information about how that works here

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thank you.

So it means that the feedback will be visible after 2 weeks? Manual regeneration is not possible?

That is correct, Ronald Allan.

Once the payment has been processed on your Contract the feedback will be displayed on your profile.

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths