cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEEDBACK

Ace Contributor
Radmila M Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
11 of 27

Can someone please explain to me is client still able to leave me public feedback in next situation:

Feedback

Contract ended 2 days ago.

This is my second contract with the same client. She hasn't left me feedback for the first job either (she explained it was mistake) and still she did it again with the second contract.

She wants me to continue to work with, and praised my work, but after 2 "no feedback" (which, as I understood are equal as "bad feedback" and can affect my JSS) I am in doubt is this some kind of pattern from the client (who is also a fellow freelancer and must know this will affect my JSS).

Any advice about this is more than welcomed

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 27

Why don't you let the clients end the contracts rather than doing it yourself? That way you are guaranteed feedback.

Yes, if the contract ended two days ago the client has another 12 days to leave you feedback.

Ace Contributor
Radmila M Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
13 of 27

Petra, thank you for the info. 

She was the one that closed both contracts, not me. 

Community Guru
14 of 27

@Radmila M wrote:

Petra, thank you for the info. 

She was the one that closed both contracts, not me. 

If the client ended the contract she MUST have left feedback, and you will see that feedback (as you have also left feedback) on the ended contract which you can access from your contracts page.

Make sure the "Include ended contracts" box is ticked.

If you let / encourage your clients to be the ones that close the contract you will NEVER have to ask for feedback as it is physically impossible to end a contract without leaving feedback

ipek o Member Since: May 12, 2017
15 of 27

Hello,

I'm a client who want to fill the feedback after a closed contract. you can it is not possible but I wanted to pay right away but left the feedback for later in case of a problem as my team was still testing the system. now i want to add the feedback. I couldn't see how. I'd appreciate any assitance with this. 

thank you.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 27

Hi Ipek,

If it's been longer than 14 days since the contract was closed, you'll need to ask your freelancer to enable you to edit your feedback. Here are more details about how they can do it. You'll be notified once they enable you and will be able to go to the contract page to leave your feedback.

~ Valeria
Untitled
ipek o Member Since: May 12, 2017
17 of 27

Thank you!

Pauline Abegail P Member Since: May 24, 2017
18 of 27

I'm a freelancer and I ended the contract after I successfully finish the task. Can my employer still give me a feedback even I'm the one who ended it?

Community Guru
19 of 27

@Pauline Abegail P wrote:

I'm a freelancer and I ended the contract after I successfully finish the task. Can my employer still give me a feedback even I'm the one who ended it?

Within 14 days, yes.

it is much better to have the client end the contract, generally. (For future reference) 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
20 of 27

Yes Pauline, your client does have the option to leave feedback and I agree with Petra that it's highly advisable to communicate with your clients when submitting final work and asking them to end your contract.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS