cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEEDBACK

Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
21 of 27

1. Long-term clients are a boost to your JSS. Whether the client leaves feedback or not, the fact that they continue to hire you is a plus.

2. The whole point of freelancing is to earn money. There is no reason to turn away a client who fails to leave feedback unless you have so many other clients that you don't need the work. JSS concerns should not take priority over earnings. 

Cheryl N Member Since: Jun 26, 2017
22 of 27

I left my client feedback. After that I saw his. But then I went to how my profile appears publically and the clients rating or feedback doesn't show up at all. Does it take time for it to show up? Or it is not going to show up at all?

Cheryl

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
23 of 27

Hi Cheryl, 

Looks like the feedback is already showing on your profile. Congratulations on the 5-stars! Feedback appears on a user's profile once the payment for the contract is available on the user's account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Leader
Denise S Member Since: Oct 7, 2016
24 of 27

Is it possible for a client to leave no public feedback, but to leave private feedback?

Denise

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
25 of 27

Hi Denise,

Unfortunately it is not possible for clients to end a contract without a public feedback. Once a client ends a contract they will automatically be prompted to leave both a public and a private feedback.

Lanie M
Untitled
Community Leader
Denise S Member Since: Oct 7, 2016
26 of 27

So if I have contracts on which the client left no public feedback, I can assume they didn't leave private feedback either? Thanks,

Denise

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
27 of 27

@Denise S wrote:

So if I have contracts on which the client left no public feedback, I can assume they didn't leave private feedback either?

Yes, provided money was paid.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS