🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: FORGOT TO ADD TIME LAST WEEK
Page options
hiremenow77
Community Member

FORGOT TO ADD TIME LAST WEEK

Hi everyone! Badly needed your thoughts or feedback about my issue.

Today is already Monday here in the Philippines and I entered no time in my work diary last week. My routine is that I will enter all my works I meant the time that I'd work for my client thru manual time every Sunday night here in the Philippines. I tried to add time that I worked last week from March 2 to March 8, is this still will be process this week? I always got receive the notifications from Upwork every week that my work hours last week is ready for review.

Thank you.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Jerico B wrote:

Today is already Monday here in the Philippines and I entered no time in my work diary last week. My routine is that I will enter all my works I meant the time that I'd work for my client thru manual time every Sunday night here in the Philippines.

You have plenty of time!

The cut off time is 12 noon UTC. It is now 4.30 am UTC, so you have over 7 hours.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Jerico B wrote:

Today is already Monday here in the Philippines and I entered no time in my work diary last week. My routine is that I will enter all my works I meant the time that I'd work for my client thru manual time every Sunday night here in the Philippines.

You have plenty of time!

The cut off time is 12 noon UTC. It is now 4.30 am UTC, so you have over 7 hours.

Hi Ma'am Petra, you mean my time will be process this week?

Jerico B wrote:
Hi Ma'am Petra, you mean my time will be process this week?

Yes.

As long as you get it added before 12 noon UTC, it's as if you had added it yesterday. It is now 5:08 am 

Okay. Thank you so much! 🙂
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths