🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » FRAUD! NEED HELP ASAP and I can't access any ...
Page options
f897d81c
Community Member

FRAUD! NEED HELP ASAP and I can't access any support page! Not even Help Center...

I was charged $300 by someone who worked for me months ago but didn't do anything since then and I am not able to reach support because all the support pages are restricted. Why is that? How do I get to support to dispute this charge?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
f897d81c
Community Member

Here is the timesheet he posted, but it's not true, he didn't work a minute for me...

f897d81c
Community Member

And here is the evidence that I haven't communicated with this guy since February, and he wrote me a month ago that if I don't close the contract he will charge me for nothing...so he created fake timesheets. Won't he be kicked out for this from Upwork?

yofazza
Community Member

I don't know if there are any such limits.

It's really up to you if you want to close it or not, but you can go ahead and close it now and leave great feedback  for this freelancer.

As for the other issue, I think you still have time (until Friday) to dispute the hours. But if not, report it to your bank, and they should be able to help you address such a blatant scam in this rather full-of-jokes environment.

This isn't new, it's just one of many flaws on both client & freelancer's side that are not addressed by the environment.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths