cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE MEMBERSHIP PLUS PLANS FOR TOP-RATED FREELANCERS WHO ALREADY EARNED $100,000

askurr
Askur R Member Since: Aug 13, 2018
11 of 14

Thanks

This widget could not be displayed.
12 of 14
This widget could not be displayed.

There are plenty of non-Top Rated freelancers who work as hard and sometimes even harder and have been loyal. 

If I had been paid all these years based upon my loyalty, I would be sitting on the deck of my beachhouse, having a martini, watching the sunset. Never having to work again. 

Some freelancers get it for free, and others have to pay - how is that fair? It's not. 

jadepearl
Jade Pearl S Member Since: Jun 11, 2015
13 of 14

Hello Cairenn R!

Important note: this earning I'm referring to are earned for almost 10 years and for some people, it's more. I know many friends who've been here since Upwork first started. It used to be "O-desk" and not upwork.

So if you are in our position it's very much fair.

gilbert-phyllis
Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
14 of 14

Cairenn R wrote:

There are plenty of non-Top Rated freelancers who work as hard and sometimes even harder and have been loyal. 

If I had been paid all these years based upon my loyalty, I would be sitting on the deck of my beachhouse, having a martini, watching the sunset. Never having to work again. 

Some freelancers get it for free, and others have to pay - how is that fair? It's not. 

I have not been able to figure out how the Plus plan would benefit me. But I really, really want one of those coffee mugs. My loyalty is in direct proportion to my ability to continue making money here. The mug would just make me happy.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS