🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » FREE MEMBERSHIP PLUS PLANS FOR TOP-RATED FREE...
Page options
jadepearl
Community Member

FREE MEMBERSHIP PLUS PLANS FOR TOP-RATED FREELANCERS WHO ALREADY EARNED $100,000

THE MOST HARD-WORKING AND MOST LOYAL FREELANCERS OF UPWORK WHO ALREADY EARNED MORE THAN $100,000 SHOULD BE GIVEN A "FREE" "MEMBERSHIP PLUS PLAN". WE ARE AFTER ALL THE MOST ACTIVE ONES HERE AND WE ARE VERY VERY VERY LOYAL TO UPWORK.

If this is not possible, I will still stay loyal to Upwok since I admit Upwork really is the best but I will not stop giving this suggestion. Ihihihihihi. Who knows? Right? I would like to thank you guys for all the hard work and the improvements you guys have created.

Important note: this earning I'm referring to are earned for almost 10 years and for some people, it's more. I know many friends who've been here since Upwork first started. It used to be "O-desk" and not upwork.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mrkhalidmansoor
Community Member

Hi Guys,

This titled proposal "Free Membership Plus" sounds very good and great. But diging the real sense out, it is a complement and de facto recognition that to what extent the Upwork platform is providing opertunities of handsome earnings "more than $100,000" to its Working-force and Freelancers.  YES! as a duty and team leader, the Upwork judging individual skills, dedication, commitment to job and uprightness of them, in recognition, categorizes and places their names on the grading lists e.g "TOP-RATED, ACTIVE OR PRIVATE". This categorization not only markets the Work-force and Members to get more valued jobs, fame and restpect but also resuts in handsome earnings and sound social status. Must be in mind that Upwork is already providing 60 connects FREE to the Freelancers.

Indeed, the Upwork Team is doing great which has no match and in return the Upwork only and only demands from its Members & Freelancers maintainability of hardwork, loyatly, honesty of character and in time accomplishment of tasks. It is quite evident from Upwork's Manuals, Guidelines and Literature that it is doing as a "Guard" for its every listed Member and Freelancer.......Best of luck.

Regards....... 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
lysis10
Community Member

This excludes us lazy top rated freelancers. What you have against us lazies?

And us top rated slackers. Representin kiddo.

I think the TOP RATED freelancers here that have made more than $100k a year can afford to pay for the plus plan. Or is this like a tax break given to the rich around the world?

How about instead those that make over $100k anything over that amount you have to put an extra 25% into a "Go Fund Me" and it is dispursed to us lower TOP RATED freelancers so we can pay for connects? Have to include UW gets 5% of the 25% to make sure they will go for it since it will be another way for them to make money.

I'm only kidding but then you never know!

Hey Ron, sorry I wasn't clear to you. That $100,000, we earned that for 10 years or even more, okay? For most of those who gave me kudos, it's really far more than 10 years. Many freelancers were already here in Upwork since it first began. We used to call Upwork as "ODESK" and it was not called Upwork yet.

It's very common that sometimes there are months where you can't find any work. I'm sure many people are just like me. If you are already rich, you won't be a freelancer but instead, you will be the employer.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. 

Important note: this earning I'm referring to are earned for almost 10 years and for some people, it's more. I know many friends who've been here since Upwork first started. It used to be "O-desk" and not Upwork. It's only a suggestion after all.

Many people here work for more than 50 hours per week. "You reap what you sow." This is why people will respect your decision to work less. I never called anyone lazy or a slacker. It's you, Mr. Christopher the community leader and a "guru" did.  

So Jennifer, are people who put in more work here suppose to apologize for making you feel lazy? 

For you both, as a community leader and as a guru, let me throw back your question to you. What do you have against people who work hard?

I'm terribly sorry but I'm sure people will expect more from gurus and leaders? Sorry, I don't find your comments helpful at all.

mrkhalidmansoor
Community Member

Hi Guys,

This titled proposal "Free Membership Plus" sounds very good and great. But diging the real sense out, it is a complement and de facto recognition that to what extent the Upwork platform is providing opertunities of handsome earnings "more than $100,000" to its Working-force and Freelancers.  YES! as a duty and team leader, the Upwork judging individual skills, dedication, commitment to job and uprightness of them, in recognition, categorizes and places their names on the grading lists e.g "TOP-RATED, ACTIVE OR PRIVATE". This categorization not only markets the Work-force and Members to get more valued jobs, fame and restpect but also resuts in handsome earnings and sound social status. Must be in mind that Upwork is already providing 60 connects FREE to the Freelancers.

Indeed, the Upwork Team is doing great which has no match and in return the Upwork only and only demands from its Members & Freelancers maintainability of hardwork, loyatly, honesty of character and in time accomplishment of tasks. It is quite evident from Upwork's Manuals, Guidelines and Literature that it is doing as a "Guard" for its every listed Member and Freelancer.......Best of luck.

Regards....... 

Khalid M wrote:

Hi Guys,

Regards....... 

What?

Hi, Thanks indeed for the email. My reply is meant to that the services and
arrangements of the Upwork are great...

Thank you for sharing these insights Khalid. It's truly very helpful. That $100,000 I mentioned is not earned in one year. It's earned for more than 10 years and many freelancers here who have been doing better, have been here in Upwork since it first began. Many of my friends are. It was called Odesk back then. 

askurr
Community Member

Thanks

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

There are plenty of non-Top Rated freelancers who work as hard and sometimes even harder and have been loyal. 

If I had been paid all these years based upon my loyalty, I would be sitting on the deck of my beachhouse, having a martini, watching the sunset. Never having to work again. 

Some freelancers get it for free, and others have to pay - how is that fair? It's not. 

Hello Cairenn R!

Important note: this earning I'm referring to are earned for almost 10 years and for some people, it's more. I know many friends who've been here since Upwork first started. It used to be "O-desk" and not upwork.

So if you are in our position it's very much fair.

Cairenn R wrote:

There are plenty of non-Top Rated freelancers who work as hard and sometimes even harder and have been loyal. 

If I had been paid all these years based upon my loyalty, I would be sitting on the deck of my beachhouse, having a martini, watching the sunset. Never having to work again. 

Some freelancers get it for free, and others have to pay - how is that fair? It's not. 

I have not been able to figure out how the Plus plan would benefit me. But I really, really want one of those coffee mugs. My loyalty is in direct proportion to my ability to continue making money here. The mug would just make me happy.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths