🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » FX rate printed on invoices
Page options
kenmex
Community Member

FX rate printed on invoices

Hello

When issuing invoices for fees and VAT, Upwork prints the FX rate at that time on the invoice.

In my case the USD-EUR rate is printed and the fees are printed both in Euro and USD.

Is there a way to do the same for invoices that are issued to my clients for my earnings?

So the invoice prints the earnings  in euro as well and the rate.

Thank you

Kostas

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Kostas,

I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kostas,

The local currency information on your invoice is displayed due to settings on your account. The same information won't be reflected on your client's invoice but you are free to share your invoice with your client if you decide to do so.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
kenmex
Community Member

Thank you Vladimir,

Actually I was hoping to have the exchange rate dollar to euro printed on all my invoices for local tax authorities. My tax advisor said it would be helpful to have it displayed.
Now that I have a VIES verified VAT number, VAT charges are shown as reversed, so the exchange rate is not shown where it used to. So there is no way to know what the exchange rate was when the invoice was issued.

Hi Kostas,

I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members