cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Problem with time tracker

Highlighted
Jamil H Member Since: Oct 31, 2013
1 of 3
Hi m facing problem with time applications. Its 3rd time i worked but my working not show in work diary. Last time i contact help and support i send them all logs but after week they sorry and daid contact us next time if feel problem again. Today its happens again. I worked minimum 1 hour. and its take 12 snapes shoot. i check all odesk logs. lates snaps details. i send all details to desk support but still no respond. Please let me know what should i do. its 3rd time i lost my 1 hour. Capture

Capture
free uploader

Highlighted
Babar A Member Since: Oct 31, 2013
2 of 3
Hello, I can understand your worries but no one can help you in this matter except Odesk support team. please be patient and wait for them to respond and you can also discuss this matter with your client and request him to allow you adding manual time to your work diary i hope he will allow you. Thanks.
Highlighted
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
3 of 3
Hi Jamil, I'm sorry you are having trouble with the tracker. Please submit your logs via a ticket sent through the time tracker. Then go back to the ticket it will create and add details about the time interval missing. I hope your problem gets solved soon!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS