🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Searching error
Page options
growmyretail
Community Member

Facing constant time-outs

So I am facing constant time-outs post-update UW framework.

One of the messages says: 

There was an error loading this page: error [62913cd25bdfdad4-TPE, 62913cd25bdfdad4-TPE]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.
I was drafting a response and UW decides to refresh my screen, drop this message, and set my status to online instead of invisible. It's annoying that it keeps setting me back online. 

Not sure where this error comes from? It goes from 2 times to 8 times in a row. 

10 REPLIES 10
dbartolovic
Community Member

Im getting this error as well. 

Greetings!

Hi! I am Salim **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I am connecting with Upwork for over 7 months. In the previous 7 months, I have used a mobile network. Today I connected with WIFI. But I have faced a little problem. When I am browsing Upwork there was an open error pop-up window. I am worried. What's the problem?. Please help I am new in Upwork. Thanks! Upwork.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Salim M wrote:

When I am browsing Upwork there was an open error pop-up window. I am worried. What's the problem?.

Nothing to worry about, it's just a tech error. It'll go away eventually when they fix it.

Hi Salim,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pieter, and Dusan,

Could you please share a screenshot of the error(s) along with the pages where you got them so that I can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

that stuff comes up every second 2-3 times in a row 
I mean it's ok. what bothers me most is that it often sets my status to online rather than invisible.

Screenshot 2021-03-01 at 17.50.06.png

Hi Pieter,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket so that this can be investigated further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I would like to report some bugs to be fixed in the future.

Scenario n°1
as a user, go to Find Work menu, click on proposals
Bug
a popup will appear "There was an error loading this page: error [629158918fc9ff64-MAD, 629158918fc9ff64-MAD]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."
Scenario n°2
as a user, click on proposals => archived and open a withdraw proposal
Bug
a lot of errors will appear in the console
the error of scenario n°1 will appear again.
Scenario n°3
as a user, open the "help" => click on Get Help
Bug
the button won't work and error will appear in the console.
Scenario n°4
as a user, open "help "
Bug
themy avatar/photo won't appear

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for taking the time to report this. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Seems to be a widespread issue, I have them too (I DO NOT WANT A TICKET THANK YOU, when it's fixed, it'll be fixed for everyone.)

errors.png

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths