🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Facing issue in new upwork account approval
Page options
junaid_ali-maher
Community Member

Facing issue in new upwork account approval

Hello

I have created my upwork account one month ago. And i was giving seo service on upwork. My account approved in 2-3 minutes. But today my upwork account is not approving. I am creating my new account, but my account is not approving. Can anyone suggest me the solution of upwork account approving. I will be very thanful to you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Maher J wrote:

Hi Bojan

I am creating my friend's account.

Ah! Then it should be fine, then! 

Just kidding. You are not allowed to create accounts for other people. This might get you suspended real fast. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
lysis10
Community Member

Why aren't you using your other account?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maher,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple freelancer accounts. Please close your new account and continue using the account you're reaching out to us since it is accepted.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan

Maher J wrote:

Hi Bojan

Ah! Then it should be fine, then! 

Just kidding. You are not allowed to create accounts for other people. This might get you suspended real fast. 

Hi there,

You should not create an account of your friend for the safety of your own.  Better, go through all the rules and regulations of the company once again so you can get fresh ideas about how to move on Upwork.

Best of luck to your successful journey on Upwork.

Thanks

Naheedmir 

https://www.coupongot.com/

Maher J wrote:

My crystal ball sees both accounts banned forever in the very near future,

fc2d396e
Community Member

Hi, you are not allowed to create an account for anyone. If your friend is trying to sell any service why he/she can't make an account. 

Hi Maher,

Each Upworker must create their own account on Upwork. Sharing your login credentials with anybody and logging into other users' accounts as is a serious violation of Upwork TOS.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan

Okey, sorry. I will not do this again.

Thanks

2e3d9acc
Community Member

Hey can you tell me is my account approved or not sonce I haven’t received any email and it has been 2 days since i submitted my profile for approval
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hammad, 

I'm happy to confirm that your profile registration has been approved. 

You may want to check out the resources we have compiled here and the guides listed here to help you get started and become more successful on Upwork. 

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths