🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Failed to confirm email notification
Page options
katerina1129
Community Member

Failed to confirm email notification

Could someone tell me what happens to the transaction if you don't press confirm? I deleted the email by accident and it happened a few months back. Does the money go back to my Upwork account? Thank you. Just trying to figure out if the money went back to my Upwork account or they are floating around waiting to land somewhere 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Katerina,

I'd be happy to look into this for you. Could you please confirm which transaction are you referring to so I can check?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, 

Thank you for taking interest in my situation. However, I don't have any transaction number or anything else regarding this transaction. It was sent automatically from Upwork because it was a balance of $100 or more (I don't even know the exact amount). That is why I am curious to know what happened to the money if I didn't confirm the payment. Or if there is a way to track that transaction or even find the email. I am not even sure which month it was but for sure it was June, July, or August.  

Thank you again.

Hi Katerina,

It sounds like you're referring to a transaction resulting from your Automatic Payment Schedule. If that's the case, please know that there is no need to confirm these transactions on your end, the funds are automatically sent to your primary payment method. 

Unfortunately, we're not able to confirm exactly what happened to a specific transaction without being able to identify it and check the Reference ID. Could you please try going to your Transaction History to see if you can locate the transaction you're referring to? You can adjust the Statement Period and filter by withdrawal to make it easier. I did this and so far it looks like all of your withdrawals on these months were sent to your Payoneer account.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for looking into this. Yes, it was a transaction sent from the Automatic Payment Schedule. If what you say is true, then I guess the funds went back to my Upwork Balance and I just don't remember, cause I get paid almost every day from different jobs, and sometimes it's hard to keep track. 

Thank you again, you have answered my question and I appreciate it a lot.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members