🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Failed withdrawal Transaction
Page options
8dc473f6
Community Member

Failed withdrawal Transaction

Hi. I tried to withdraw my funds first through my local but it always says my account has been disabled and could not be processed. I tried to use another local bank but it still has the same issue. Please help. Thank you! 

19 REPLIES 19
759e32fa

Hi Loren,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
adrianbaltazar
Community Member

Hello!  I've been experiencing the same with error under bank_name,

I'm getting the same message as Eric N. but only the bank_name

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately, it failed. The reason for returned funds is invalid data in the following fields: bank_name

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hell! I would like to receive help on getting paid as I cannot withdraw my available balance, Upwork is sending me this:

Hi Adrian,
We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds is invalid data in the following fields: bank_name.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Can anyone help me?

That is my issue also Adrian, How will you trouble shoot it?Is there a customer support in upwork?

They haven't solve this for me either, it's been more than 24 hours since I sent a ticket, I will update you once they solve this issue for me. I hope it gets solve soon for everyone.

Hello! I have a new issue regarding on payment withdrawal this time. Can you help me?

I also have the same error message but everything looks good though and
there's no option to change the bank's name

I have the same issue now.

Hi Neil,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
eagle082692
Community Member

Hi,

I need help withdrawing my earnings here. Upwork sending me this.We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed. The reason for returned funds is invalid data in the following fields: bank_name. As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments. How can I trouble shoot this?

Hi Arnel,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
renmendoo
Community Member

Hello I need help in withdrawing my payment too. I'm getting this error.

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds is invalid data in the following fields: bank_name.

Hello Support,

I'm trying to withdraw my earnings but it's getting rejected and I'm receiving this error:

As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Please help. Thank you 

Hi Ren,

I will be happy to figure out the issue.

There are may be some reasons

1. Please make sure that your amount is cleared and ready for withdraw.

2. After that you have to link your bank account properly without any mistakes.

Note: upwork will not figure it out, they will out go through your data confirmation phase. So make sure you put all the account details perfect!

3. And the last one, you have to wait for 3 to 5 days for transaction.

Thanks 

Best Salman

Contact Upwork support (live chat), they will tell you the exact reason . All I can think of right now is that something is wrong with the bank info you have submitted on Upwork. Go to Tax verification area and check if you have submitted relevant documents you will see it when you go to "settings" in your profile. 

Hi Ren,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we apologize for the inconvenience. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f2faa9d5
Community Member

Hello upwork Support,

I also have the same issue faced by others here when withdrawing payments:

"We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments."

I have the Direct to Local Bank option for my payment schedule, the bank name is correct though.

Please assist if there is anything we can do on this issue to be resolved.

Thank you.

I already sumbitted a ticket #37191843

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members