🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Failing UpWork infrastructure
Page options
scribtor
Community Member

Failing UpWork infrastructure

What is going on with the message delivery system?
I almost lost a client due to not seeing a message in my interview. I have email delivery set-up since I'm checking that more often that the site itself, and the website should pop-up whenever there's a new message. How come both of the previously mentioned systems failed, and I find out about a new message more than 48h after the fact, and only by chance, opening up my desktop app, where that message is not even marked as unread?

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Dejan,

I've shared your concern with our team and one of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and will be assisting you directly. Thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork
emmamclaren
Community Member

Completely agree something is wrong! I was online accepting interviews last week when another popped up - it was sent 11 HOURS prior! How does it take that long to show up on my side? Its nothing unusual either. I will often see invitations sent hours before me actually receiving them

Hi Emma, 

I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further. I'm sorry if you have been inconvenienced in any way by this experience.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths