Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake Profile Complaint

designatpeace
Ruchi M Member Since: Jan 28, 2016
1 of 16

Hi,

I have noticed this Freelancer *** Edited for Community Guidelines *** is using my information and website (*** Edited for Community Guidelines ***) name in her Profile, without my permission. This is really disappointing...

This is a fake information that she had presented in her profile. Please help me out.

Thank You,
Ruchi

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 16

Hi Ruchi

I`m sorry for the problem it had caused. Thank you for reporting this, our team will take action against the copied profile.  If you stumble on something similar again, please report them.

Thank you.

Untitled
vik_bharti123
Vivek B Member Since: Sep 12, 2017
3 of 16

Hello Goran!

I am facing the same issue. Someone is using my picture and and name for his ID. Please Look into into it.

Here is that fake prfile Link - *** Edited for Community Guidelines ***

Waiting for your Reply

Thanks 

Vivek

barada00
Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
4 of 16

@Vivek B wrote:

Hello Goran!

I am facing the same issue. Someone is using my picture and and name for his ID. Please Look into into it.

Here is that fake prfile Link - *** Edited for Community Guidelines ***

Waiting for your Reply

Thanks 

Vivek

And your doppelganger is charging more than you. Priceless!

barada00
Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
5 of 16

If I were Upwork I would have thought you might be the copy trying to kill your original.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
6 of 16

@Baris A wrote:

If I were Upwork I would have thought you might be the copy trying to kill your original.

lol I was thinking the same thing, and if so he just reported himself. Usually, they copy people who have a job history.

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
7 of 16

Hello Vivek,

Thank you for reporting your concern here. Our team is currently investigating about the account you reported.

Untitled
e812d8ef
Ankit K Member Since: Dec 19, 2019
8 of 16

As I already submit that profile as a flag, I want to highlight this concern to upwork team also that a freelancer is using a fake picture of another freelancer. The girl is in the picture is different & all the details in the profile are different. I am gonna share the profile link. As i am seeing her profile she is using this fake picture from so long. I don't know where is the upwork team. Why iits happening? But I am sure they are going to make fake id and verify again.
Its really embarrassing that this type of fake id with a fake profile picture, how can they able to work in Upwork. Please banned them and clean Upwork. Because they are dust I think. They are violated, people. Here is the link.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 16

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for reporting this. Our team will investigate it further and take proper actions. 

Untitled
e812d8ef
Ankit K Member Since: Dec 19, 2019
10 of 16

Hey Goran

Hope you are doing ghreat !!
I dont think so that there is someone on upwork who is taking action again this fake profile. These fake people are working very smoothly and the real and genuine kinda people are not able to work. This is the request that take action agianst these kinda fake people who are not showing there real identity. Ask them to come on video call and you will find the real truth.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS