🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Fake clients helping Bad freelancers with JSS
Page options
khurram4m
Community Member

Fake clients helping Bad freelancers with JSS

This is third time I am reporting such incident i.e there are fake clients who are selling their services to bad freelancers they post fake jobs for $5 -  $20 job and leave 5 star feedbacks.

But today I spotted an interesting charater it seems the guy has two accounts one as a client and one as a freelancer/agency he has a very bad history working for actual clients but then he uses his client account and self assign  jobs to recover his JSS, Currently his JSS is at 79% 

If you look at his history as client then 9 out of 10 times he hired same  freelnacer with $5 - $20 jobs (144 jobs so far) . Any mod or seniors want to take a look at both profiles pls PM me I will provide links because posting profile links are not allowed here 

5 REPLIES 5
khurram4m
Community Member

Freelancer profile snapshot with actual feedbacks (removed names or any recognizable hints)

**Edited for community guidelines**

You should definitely report this. It's a big problem, with so many people selling fake reviews (hundreds, if not thousands) that it would be impossible to catch them all. The one good thing is that now, at least a $5 or $10 review doesn't count as much towards the JSS score, and if somebody doesn't know what they're doing, they'll soon get bad reviews from real clients.

Hi Khurram,

Could you please send me a PM by clicking on my name, and kindly share more information so I can check this for you? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Just sent you private message. Thanks 

Thank you, Khurram.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members