🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Faster Payments not yet available
Page options
muralikrishna98
Community Member

Faster Payments not yet available

Hello, I am wondering why my earnings still remain in review. It should have be available on friday as I am a Top Rated Plus freelancer. Are faster payments still available? Or is It just me having this issue?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Muralikrishna,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that your payment was not processed on Friday. If your client disputes your hours or their billing method cannot be successfully charged, your payment will be delayed. I checked and noticed that we were unable to charge your client successfully. That said, you should receive your payment by Wednesday once the client clears the issue with their payment method.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Muralikrishna,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that your payment was not processed on Friday. If your client disputes your hours or their billing method cannot be successfully charged, your payment will be delayed. I checked and noticed that we were unable to charge your client successfully. That said, you should receive your payment by Wednesday once the client clears the issue with their payment method.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members