🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Faster Payout for top rated
Page options
billbalint33
Community Member

Faster Payout for top rated

Hello All,

I have been top rated for 4 weeks now. Each week I have been paid for the previous week by just about now. The worrisome part is that the payment still shows 'in review'. I have never seen it not be in pending status even a day or two before payment. I believe upwork still has until 11:59pm UTC and it's like 2am UTC, but still a little worried that something else could cause a delay since it has been so consistent.

Any ideas?

Best,

Will

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
9195945a
Community Member

15CD19B5-0ACF-4365-B369-394F8D01202C.png

 Reference the top notification!!! Just saw this. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
spectralua
Community Member

Client payment issue. Delay is more then.

Do you mean a dispute, possibly? Or an issue just receipt of payment?

No. Maybe CC expired or so. In that case payment can be delayed or refund forced. No your action needed, just wait.

ArjayM

Hi William,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can also confirm that the funds you're referring to are currently In Review. This represents hours logged last week that are now under review by your clients. Please note that Clients have five days to review their work diaries. Your earnings will show as pending on your Transaction History while payments are in the review and security periods. You may want to check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9195945a
Community Member

Having the same exact issue. 

9195945a
Community Member

15CD19B5-0ACF-4365-B369-394F8D01202C.png

 Reference the top notification!!! Just saw this. 

billbalint33
Community Member

That must be it! I appreciate it!

af1124ba
Community Member

I have a problem with my payout still pending, when will be reflected in my earning? is there someone  who can help? Thanks Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members