🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Fe
Page options
tsitsipa
Community Member

Fe

Hey

I am new on this website and 2 days ago I got my first job...

Revision : 2 or rework : 1

price : 50$

budget : 100$

The deadline was 4 days but I delivered it in just 2 days.

Did everything step by step to satisfy my client, which he was... 

He used his rework, I did everything that he asked and he liked it. But then he asked me to wait, that he wanted to show the video to their team. I asked him why? because there was no rework or revision left. I  already did more than enough for 4-5 stars.

He answered "Okay then, Don't wait..." this was and he left no feedback.. I am really stressed.. I really really worked hard for It.

I wondered if I can do anything about it.

2 REPLIES 2
moonraker
Community Member

You should have waited - it is perfectly reasonable for a client to want to ask the opinion of other people in their team. Clients actually get two weeks to approve work if a milestone is set up and the work is submitted properly. 

And, no, there is nothing you can do about it. There is nothing that 'should' be done about it. You did the job and you got paid for the job; the client has done nothing wrong.

Put it down to experience and be more patient next time. 

petra_r
Community Member

Tsitsi P wrote:

But then he asked me to wait, that he wanted to show the video to their team. I asked him why? because there was no rework or revision left. I  already did more than enough for 4-5 stars.

He answered "Okay then, Don't wait..." this was and he left no feedback..

The way to submit work is to submit it through the "Submit for Payment" function on the contract, then you never have to have such relationship-damaging conversations and get paid automatically even if the client vanishes. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members