🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Fear of suspension from Upwork
Page options
mishra_ravimohan
Community Member

Fear of suspension from Upwork

Hello Upwork Team, I have been working on Upwork for the last few months, I am getting good jobs and earning from Upwork. But I always fear that the Upwork should not suspend my profile for any reason. Because the Upwork has suspended the profile of many good freelancers. My Upwork profile is everything to me I never want to suspend my Upwork profile in life, so what should I do to please tell me about it.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ravimohan,

To learn more about the most common violations and how to avoid them, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ravimohan,

To learn more about the most common violations and how to avoid them, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran Sir
jr-translation
Community Member

Ravimohan M wrote:
Hello Upwork Team, I have been working on Upwork for the last few months, I am getting good jobs and earning from Upwork. But I always fear that the Upwork should not suspend my profile for any reason. Because the Upwork has suspended the profile of many good freelancers. My Upwork profile is everything to me I never want to suspend my Upwork profile in life, so what should I do to please tell me about it.

Do not violate the ToS.

Thank you Jennifer Mam to reply on my question.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members