cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request: Petition for more withdraw options

dmwdsprimealpha
Daniel R Member Since: Mar 27, 2016
11 of 14

ow about fast withdrawl service ..instead of waiting 5 days we can get our payments faster.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
12 of 14

Hi Daniel, 

This has been requested before and our team is still looking into solutions that will allow for the security period to be reduced while maintaining a high level of protection users' payments currently have. We'll update the Community once we receive feedback from our Product team but I can confirm that our team is not considering reducing the timeline for automatically releasing Escrow funds.

While we continue to test ways to get freelancers' earnings faster to them, at this point we are not able to offer shorter security period for all transactions. Security remains to be our priority.

~ Avery
Upwork
m_terrazas
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
13 of 14

Hi Avery,

And it would not be possible that, if you are working with someone for a while (I mean there is already trust between the client and me), can this client accelerate the payment in some way?
That there is a "button" that allows him/her to accept the work and that the money does not have to wait for "revisions".

A customer already asked me about this once.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
14 of 14

Hi Maria,

Our team is looking into shortening the security hold time frame for some payments but we don't have any information at the moment. We'll share an update in the Community once we receive more information from our Product team.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS