🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feature request - client country on mobile de...
Page options
gearsltd
Community Member

Feature request - client country on mobile devices

Hi!

On mobile devices (and smalller screens in general) the client's country name is not visible in the list of job posts but on the desktop version it is. 
Can it be added to the mobile version as well? I think it's an important feature because you can just see the country without having to open up each and every job post.

Additionally - is there a way to filter out posts from specific countries completely? In the "Most Recent" section?

Thanks!

Daniel

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions. I will be sharing this with the relevant team. Please note that you have the option to filter jobs using the client location in the search results. There is no option to filter jobs with a location under My Feeds, Most Recent and Best Matches.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions. I will be sharing this with the relevant team. Please note that you have the option to filter jobs using the client location in the search results. There is no option to filter jobs with a location under My Feeds, Most Recent and Best Matches.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths