🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Featured Reviews - New feature suggestion
Page options
rohansharma18
Community Member

Featured Reviews - New feature suggestion

I would like to provide a suggestion regarding adding a new feature on Upwork profile i.e. Featured Reviews. We all freelancers know that more we work on new projects and more we get ratings and feedback, the latest ones come on top; hiding the old reviews (we have to scroll down to display them), which is good technically. But sometimes what really happen is for some specific kinds of projects we get reviews that can really help our profile to stand out from others.

So I would recommend a special section where one can select maximum 3-5 feedbacks to be shown as the "Featured Reviews" that will be shown above normal feedbacks. So in this way, we can really represent ourself in a better way to our future clients and at the same time, it will not disrupt the current feedbacks list as they will remain unchanged and will work how it is working as of now.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Rohan,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'll be sure to share this with our team for consideration.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Rohan,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'll be sure to share this with our team for consideration.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths