🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Feed Shows Old Job Postings
Page options
ahmadfebrianto
Community Member

Feed Shows Old Job Postings

Hello, Upwork.

My feed has been constantly showing old job postings for 2 days now. Even the top 5 jobs on my feed includes jobs posted 8 hours ago. When I looked up jobs of my interest, I can see a lot of them posted minutes ago.

What seems to be the problem?

12 REPLIES 12
JoanneP

Hi Ahmad,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser. If the issue persists, please let us know so we can look into this further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

In the last couple of days, I am facing some issues in my job feed. All the jobs posted in my feed are too old. The same thing happens when I am browsing from my mobile also. Let me know what can I do about this. I have clear the cache but still facing the same Thanks 

Hi Tanvir,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I am facing the same issue, Can you please help me in this matter.

Hi Bilal,

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? You can check out this help article for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I can use this search option but can not you resolve this problem because sometimes I do not have time to search again and again

Hi Bilal,

Saved searched help determine what is shown in your Job Feed. Could you please try performing a search and saving it to see if that helps?

~Andrea
Upwork
249061b7
Community Member

Hi. My feed shows outdated job posting, I already cleared cache and tried logging in on different browser but it does not update.

Hello Frances,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue with your Job feed. Could you try creating 'Saved Searches' by following the steps listed on this link? Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
fb677926
Community Member

Hello,

I am new on your Famous Upwork Marketplace. When I find my work on upwork search for job, it show all time job was posted long time ago. 

I was cleared my cache and cookies or tried a different browser. But still now, it is same problem. 

Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

Hi MD Ohidur,

Thank you for your message. To find the newly posted jobs, click the 'Most Recent' tab on your job feed.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, 

Thanks for your reply. I faced same problem and you can check my attachtment file to confirm it. please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths