🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feed is Not Updating
Page options
johnivanpuayap
Community Member

Feed is Not Updating

Hi, My feed is not updating for a while now but when I use the recommended feed it shows that there are new jobs posted. I tried deleting my cache but it still doesn't update

**Edited for community guidelines**

27 REPLIES 27
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John Ivan,

You won't be able to edit the Recommended tab, but you can set up a new Job Feed as described here in order to fine-tune your job searches to show the better results that match up with what you’re looking for.

Your saved searches also influence your Recommended jobs and saving more related searches may improve the recommendations overtime.

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am facing the same problem in my feed. please guide me on how to resolve this problem?

Hi Muhammad,

I can recommend removing your current saved search results and adding new ones so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

how to remove my saved results? please tell me step by step. then I will perform your instructions.

Hi Muhammad,

Please click on your saved search result on the left > from here at the top of your job feed click on the three (...) dots > and in the drop down menu select "Remove Saved search". Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I remove all searches but the problem still there. but recent all still there on the left corner of the page... can I share a screenshot with you.

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account and I can also confirm that you`ve removed your saved search results. Now, please follow the instructions in my first post on how to add your prefered search results again. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

ok, But this problem is not solved yet.

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account and can confirm that you still haven't added any search results. Once a saved search result is added it will be listed under the "My Feed" section on the left side.

Once you`ve done this, please share a screenshot from your end with me via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran V,

ok. I have sent you via PM with the screenshot. please check it and provide me the solution of this problem.

Hi, I am facing a problem in 'my feed' that is not updating new jobs any skill related. I think there no solution here . if you have any solution related to this issue please do share .thank you 

Hi Muhammad, 

I checked your account and I was able to see the recently posted jobs. Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser? You may also try removing your current saved search results and add new ones. Once you have the desired search result you can save it (by clicking on the green button) and the jobs will be listed under your job feed. If the issue persists please reach out to us and we will assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork

yes , this still there.but no changes occurs after this process. please
sort out this problem . i also want to share screenshot of my feed.

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, i am still having same problem. please assign me a team member too, who can help in this regard.

Hi Aakash,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
4be9116f
Community Member

Hello UpWork Community, 

I am having issue with my job feed . I am currently viewing jobs that are posted 2 or 3 days ago. I tried clearing my cache and cookies of the browser. I also tried to open  my account in different browser but the problem still persist. Kindly tell me a solution.

Best Reagrds

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I hope you guys are doing well.

I am writing this now because I haven't faced such an issue before. It's been hours for me to reload the page but I am not able to see any newly posted jobs on my news field. I have tried to clear the cookies and caches but still having the same issue. Also, I saved the search for the specific keyword but I am not able to see all the jobs related to my work. 

I'd be very thankful for your help. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards 

Hi Rana,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket to assist you further. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you so much for your response. 

I will be looking forward to hear soon then 🙂

kind regards

anu0787
Community Member

Hi Andrea, hope you are doing well!

It's been 2 days, my job feed is still at the same position. How long it will take? Or is there any temporary solution?

Regards

Hi Aakash,

I'm sorry to hear the issue still persists. It looks like our team reached out to you with more information via support ticket #30869613. Please refer to your ticket and feel free to reply with any questions so our team can review and assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

When I search for a specific job then only it shows me recently posted obs. But it is not showing me jobs in my job feed. I'm missing many job opportunities because of this issue. It is still showing me jobs that are 3,4 days old. 
I've tried login in from a new browser, Clearing cache, memory, and logging in again as well. 
But nothing worked for me.

Hi Muhammad,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, 

I have been waiting for customer support to getting back to me.  I am still facing this issue and now it is more than 3 days. please let me know if you can help with that. Thanks!

Kind regards

Hi Rana,

Our team will update your ticket with additional information as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths