cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedack on Contractor profile

Sachin N Member Since: Oct 22, 2011
11 of 22
Please fix my issue as well. My name is Sachin nagpal. I got the same issue because of this i am not getting new clients. My username is: sachinnagpal Dear Team I request you hide my comments. As this is hampering my business. My support ticket id: 2588091 Please hide my comments asap
Vikas S Member Since: Mar 7, 2010
12 of 22
Seems like they have omitted the unpaid contract from the profile but original feedback is still not resumed(it is still counting feedback score of the project for which money was 100% refunded)..let me know if anyone else is going through the same experience...
Community Guru
Misty K Member Since: Feb 5, 2012
13 of 22
Mine is still not fixed and I guess getting angry with them isn't going to solve anything. I am so tired this so called "fixes"....... Get it right and get the profiles feedback fixed! This platform is turning into a bloody mess!
Ace Contributor
Saldy D Member Since: Oct 11, 2012
14 of 22
How long they will fix this problem.I hope it will not take for a month. Your right this site becoming worst when it comes to its platform.I hope our earnings still safe.
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
15 of 22
Another weird feedback thing, today, two of my contracts ended and the moment I left a feedback for ended contracts, I can see the feedbacks on my profile within a few secs to a minute. I like this part Smiley Happy

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
16 of 22
"I like this part Smiley Happy " probably a random bug - they'll soon fix it Smiley Wink
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
17 of 22
Smiley Sad you just crushed my one source of oDesk happiness for today Smiley Sad meanie Smiley Tongue

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Rico E Member Since: Aug 15, 2010
18 of 22
Don't worry Dianne, "soon" on oDesk means indefinite. Smiley Happy
Vikas S Member Since: Mar 7, 2010
19 of 22
More than 72 hours have passed but still NO solution, I am loosing hope..
Ace Contributor
Saldy D Member Since: Oct 11, 2012
20 of 22
The number of my feedback in my profile was already in check.But my rating was not right. I hope this will be fix in due time.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS