🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Feedback Doesn't appear on Upwork
Page options
fc2d396e
Community Member

Feedback Doesn't appear on Upwork

Hi Upwork Community, Recently I have completed two projects and my clients left feedback on my profile as well. But None of the feedback appears on my profile. It's been 2 days But Still no completed job in my Upwork file. Here is my profile 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Malik Hamza,

Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Contracts not meeting this minimum are hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history. Upon checking the recently ended contracts, the earnings are currently pending. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Malik Hamza,

Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Contracts not meeting this minimum are hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history. Upon checking the recently ended contracts, the earnings are currently pending. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
fc2d396e
Community Member

Hi, Thanks for following up. It's been 2 days since my client has already paid me. But Still, I can't see his feedback although he has left the feedback already and I can see it in the contract section. 

Hi Malik,

I checked your profile and all of your contracts are listed there with the feedback you have received. If you`re not seeing it on your end, please log out and log in again. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members