🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback Problem
Page options
fatihguler97
Community Member

Feedback Problem

Hi All I have problem. I signed 3 contracts with a client I work with now and I wanted to continue with milestone later because I didn't want many jobs to appear on my profile. My client closed 3 jobs and gave me 3 five stars. At first, these 3 jobs seemed to be separate jobs on my profile.Then these 3 jobs appeared on my profile as the only job and only 5 stars, then we continued with this client with milestone and I thought it looked like a single job because those contracts belonged to the same person.
After this incident, we started to sign contracts with my new client and after signing 4 contracts, he closed all the jobs and gave me feedback on every job. As with my other client before, I didn't do milestone because I thought these jobs would look like a single job on my profile. but 6 days have passed and it still seems to be 4 jobs, this affected my jss. I want these jobs to appear as one job or the other 3 jobs to appear as 3 jobs. because my previous client gave me three 5 stars. I hope you can help me thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

You can't make three jobs into one and you can't make one job into three. I hope this answers your question. 

I didn't turn things into something, 3 contracts appeared on my profile as 1 contract, as in the picture I hope upwork can help me with this. I will reach upwork about it tomorrow.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members