🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback Removal after losing top rated statu...
Page options
srinivas794
Community Member

Feedback Removal after losing top rated status.

Hi Everyone,

At the moment my JSS is at the borderline of 92% and but I still have a top-rated status (14 out of 16 weeks ). I recently finished a job for (600 USD) and the client has left me pretty positive feedback (4.7 out of 5) but I am not sure of the private feedback since I had to inform the client that the additional vague requirements could not be done for free and he was not so happy about it.

So up till now, I have never used the feedback removal option that comes along with the Top Rated badge. I was wondering if I should risk waiting for the JSS to update first and then ask for feedback removal later. But what if the JSS goes lower than 90% after the update this sunday, can I still request for the feedback removal?

Or should I not risk it, and do it right away so that my JSS remains constant at 92% ? 

Any help regarding this would be invaluable.

Regards

Srinivas

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Srinivas,

Yes, you will still be able to request feedback to be removed. If your JSS falls under 90% you will be still able to remove feedback for the next two weeks. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Srinivas,

Yes, you will still be able to request feedback to be removed. If your JSS falls under 90% you will be still able to remove feedback for the next two weeks. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your reply. I will accept it as a solution.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths