🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback Removal information
Page options
jaggu_94
Community Member

Feedback Removal information

Hello,
I've removed one of the recent bad feedback from my profile using top rated perk and given same bad feedback to client but somehow client also deleted my review from his profile.
Earlier it was showing feedback has been removed in his profile but now it's showing no feedback given and now I'm seeing i can again give feedback to that contract. So is this proper? And if yes then what happens next? I'll again see client bad review in my profile? What about the top rated perk which i used.
2 REPLIES 2
colettelewis
Community Member

According to the help section re feedback removal, your feedback to the client should remain visible. However, the client can respond to your feedback and that will also be visible. 

It would be good if a mod could comment on this thread. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Jagdishkumar,

I can confirm that as an exception feedback may be removed from the client's work history upon their request if their feedback for the same contract was removed by the freelancer using their Top Rated perk. That's why your feedback isn't showing in the client's work history anymore. You shouldn't be seeing the option to leave feedback again, however, and that appears to be due to an error. The team is looking into it currently as well as into the issue with the contract showing with No Feedback given. They'll make sure no new feedback can be provided on this contract and will update you via the support ticket #31559398 with any new information. Thank you!  

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members