🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback Removal
Page options
498c3842
Community Member

Feedback Removal

Hi Guys !

I got 2 recent feedback of 4.00 and 4.10. I have almost 15 review with 5 star. My JSS is now 96% with Top Rated badge. Should I remove one feedback so that it doesn't effect on my Top Rated badge?

4 REPLIES 4
wlyonsatl
Community Member

You can only use that perk every few months:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/219801228-Feedback-Removal

If you don't expect to need to use it again within that time period, the decision is easy. Have Upwork remove it.

But if you have a lot of other jobs underway or expect to close many other projects before that time period is over, then you may be better off to keep your powder dry, especially if this particular job was much lower value than other projects of much higher value that are not yet complete. (Client feedback in calculating your JSS is weighted more heavily by feedback on your higher value projects.)

There is nothing wrong with a JSS of 96, so I would recommend you not be obsessed with keeping it at 100 when keeping it above 90 is much more important.

Thank you for your suggestion Will.

I just woried because the next JSS update will happen on 27 November. If that reduce my JSS below 90% and I can loss my Top Rated badge. As I get those two feedback recently.

498c3842
Community Member

Thank you for your suggestion Will.

I just woried because the next JSS update will happen on 27 November. If that reduce my JSS below 90% and I can loss my Top Rated badge. As I get those two feedback recently.

Well, you know the one completed project's feedback reduced your JSS to 96. At that level, you're still in good shape in that respect.

I would hold off until seeing what the second project's feedback does to my JSS, unless you are certain it will not be especially strong either.

If that project's feedback does not take your JSS below 90 then you could consider not deleting either project's feedback.

And if you have no projects you expect to complete before the JSS Removal time period is passed, you could also go ahead and delete the feedback that appears to have hurt your JSS the most.

Good luck! For an active freelancer, there is not usually a perfect answer to using the client feedback removal option.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members