cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It takes some time to show the feedback

Miko L Member Since: May 4, 2014
1 of 611
Hi! My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer is not showing up on my profile which severly hinders my chances on landing a next project as I imagine feedback is very important. Any help please?
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 611
Hi Miko, It shows now. Sometimes it takes some time to update. Congrats for perfectly completing your first job and getting a great score! Good job!
~ Valeria
Untitled
Abu Bakar Siddik T Member Since: Dec 22, 2015
3 of 611

Hey.I am having the same problem as well.My first review is not showing up on my profile as well.

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
4 of 611

Hi Abu,

When did you complete the contract? Please note Valerias response:

"feedback takes some time to show on your profile. Additionally, the feedback shows once there is a payment made on the contract, so if it was an hourly contract that started and ended this week, feedback will show next week once the payment is processed."

Untitled
Highlighted
Tiana A Member Since: Feb 23, 2016
5 of 611

Feedback by client not showing on my profile.... This is the 2nd project of mine..

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 611

Hi Tiana,

I see you've completed two jobs so far on Upwork and they are both displayed in your profile's Work History.

Manpreet K Member Since: Nov 12, 2016
7 of 611

Dear Sir,

Recently completed my first job. Review is not showing to my profile.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 611

Hi Manpreet,

Could you please pm me the contract ID by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper-left corner of this page?

Delwar S Member Since: Sep 17, 2018
9 of 611

Hi, my latest ourly project is completed. But still "Review" not shown in my profile. I can see "Review" from contract. Waiting for your help. I also attached a screen shot.

Thank You.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 611

Hi Delwar,

I've just generated your profile manually and your feedback is not listed on your profile. If you need further help let me know, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS