Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client review is not showing in my profile

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1231 of 1,272

Hi Sanjana,

I manually generated your profile and the feedback you are referring to is already showing on your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sanjana M Member Since: Jul 24, 2020
1232 of 1,272

Thank you so much, it is now showing on the profile... Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Ridham M Member Since: Aug 9, 2020
1233 of 1,272

I recently finished a job successfully and both I and my client wrote good reviews for eachother.

My review was visible on his page right after I wrote it but his review is not showing up in my profile page.

I waited 24 hours but still not showing.

Can anyone from the team help here?

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1234 of 1,272

Hi Ridham,

I checked this for you and the feedback is now showing on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try to log in with another browser to check if you're seeing it on your end? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Sharif G Member Since: Apr 26, 2017
1235 of 1,272

I recently finished a job successfully and both I and my client wrote good reviews for eachother.

My review was visible on his page right after I wrote it but his review is not showing up in my profile page.

I waited 24 hours but still not showing.

Can anyone from the team help here?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Maryam N Member Since: Sep 4, 2016
1236 of 1,272

This happens due to upwork outage with me sometimes. I would wait for 24 hours and then contact to Support.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1237 of 1,272

Hi Sharif,

The feedback should now be displayed. Check your profile and let us know.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sharif G Member Since: Apr 26, 2017
1238 of 1,272

Yes I see it now.

Thanks

Highlighted
Zane A Member Since: Aug 6, 2017
1239 of 1,272

Hi,

I seem to have the same problem.  The contract ended 4 days ago and both my client and I left the review.  I can see the review from my contract history but it is not available anywhere in my profile.  Can you please tell me if I am doing something wrong...?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1240 of 1,272

Hi Zane,

The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired. Also, the review feedback will show up on your profile once the final payment had been made.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS