Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract is end but it says Job in progress

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2341 of 3,091

Hi Maksim,

I checked and can confirm that your client's feedback is displayed correctly on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still not able to see it on your end?

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
e0b6476e
Nouman S Member Since: Jan 10, 2021
2342 of 3,091

Hi,

I have a problem with my profile. i have currently two contracts open but on my profile it is showing me that I have only 1 contract open. need help what would I do.?

Thank You

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2343 of 3,091

Hi Nouman,

The feedback will show up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
fd6d6b4c
Mirei U Member Since: Jun 3, 2020
2344 of 3,091

review/feedback from client is not showing in my profile after 2 weeks contract ended.

payment has been made, we gave each other our feedback and our contract is done for about 2 weeks now. why is the feedback not showing?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2345 of 3,091

Hi Mirei,

I checked and can confirm that the contract is showing on my end. Would you mind clearing your browser cache and cookies and check again? Let me know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
sandun8124
Sandun I Member Since: Sep 1, 2017
2346 of 3,091

job was completed but it says Job in progress and comment and rating is not showing in my profile what should i do 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2347 of 3,091

Hi Sandun,

I see you recently completed an Hourly job and the contract details along with the feedback you received will show up on your profile on Monday UTC time, once your client is billed for the hours you logged this week.

Untitled
sandun8124
2348 of 3,091

it was not hourly project it was done for fixed price 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2349 of 3,091

Sandun,

We've updated your profile and it should now be showing the most recent feedback.

~ Valeria
Untitled
sandun8124
2350 of 3,091

it's fine now thonk you for answering 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS