cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It takes some time to show the feedback

Suraj R Member Since: Aug 19, 2017
21 of 621

I have the same problem, Kindly solve it. 

Asad K Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
22 of 621

sir first review is not being showed, can you check mine?  where can i check ?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
23 of 621

Hi Asad,

I checked and saw that the review is already showing up on your profile. You can check it by clicking on profile under the find work tab of your Upwork profile. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Nathan L Member Since: May 3, 2018
24 of 621

I am having the same problem. I have have had 2 jobs close and they were both fixed rate jobs and should have posted by now. 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
25 of 621

Hi Nathan,

It looks as though the jobs and feedback are already visible on your profile.

~Nina
Untitled
Jocelyn A Member Since: Sep 6, 2016
26 of 621

Hi I am having the same problem as well. My recent work review is not showing up on my profile as well. Even if there is a client feedback and ratings given. Why is that? 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
27 of 621

Hi Jocelyn, 

I checked your profile and looks like this contract's feedback is already showing on your account. Congratulations on the 5-stars!

-Avery
Untitled
Muhammad Hassan A Member Since: Dec 17, 2017
28 of 621

I give  feedback to my cleint and client give me back a feedback. But only clien'ts feedback is showing into my profile. My given feedback is not showing. please fix it. and guide me about this process.
There is only Client's feedback which she given to me. But My feedback to her is not showing. Why?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
29 of 621

Hello Muhammad,

Your feedback to your client won't be displayed on your Work History and Feedback section. However, if you click the contract name, a window will pop up and displays the whole details of the contract together with the feedback you gave to your client. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad Hassan A Member Since: Dec 17, 2017
30 of 621

Thanks for clarification. Now I want one thing more about rising talent badge. After how much time the rising talent badge will appear on my profile?
Thanks in advance. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS