cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It takes some time

Highlighted
Muhammad Hassan A Member Since: Dec 17, 2017
41 of 1,226

Thanks for clarification. Now I want one thing more about rising talent badge. After how much time the rising talent badge will appear on my profile?
Thanks in advance. 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
42 of 1,226

Hi Muhammad,

Freelancers are added to the Rising Talent Program when they qualify. Please check this help article for more information. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Maurice U Member Since: Sep 11, 2018
43 of 1,226

Hello. Am Having same issues. My work Hours and review not showing and i completed the contract yesterday.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
44 of 1,226

@Maurice S wrote:

Hello. Am Having same issues. My work Hours and review not showing and i completed the contract yesterday.

It will not show until the client has been charged on Monday afternoon, as explained dozens of times in this thread already.

Highlighted
Maurice U Member Since: Sep 11, 2018
45 of 1,226
Thanks For clarifying that.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
46 of 1,226

Hi Maurice,

On hourly contracts clients are billed every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. Once your client has been billed the contract with the feedback will be listed on your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad I Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
47 of 1,226

Hi,
If contract is fixed amount based and payment is in pending state. After ending contract when feedback will appear on profile?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
48 of 1,226

Hi Muhammad, 

Your feedback will appear in your Work History once you and your client leave feedback for each other (the system is double-blind), or once the 14-day feedback period is over, whichever comes first. 

You may read more about it here

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Araceli S Member Since: Jun 2, 2020
49 of 1,226

How long does it take to show in the profile?  I received mine on last May 8th but it is not displayed in my profile.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
50 of 1,226

Hi Araceli,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS