Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work history didn't appear in public

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1341 of 3,132

Hi Baseem,

I checked your account, and it looks like the recently ended contract that you are referring to is an hourly contract. Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Once you receive payment, the review will be available in your profile. Thank you.  

-Joanne
Untitled
bassemabdelsayed
Bassem A Member Since: May 31, 2020
1342 of 3,132

OK, thank you for your response 

hackx
Said W Member Since: Aug 28, 2019
1343 of 3,132

Hi, EveryOne, 

I just want to know if Upwork has made some recent changes regarding the projects on the public profile.

I have a project in progress for more than a week but it is not appearing on my profile so far.

Previously I remember every project close or in progress was showing up on the profile.

Thanks 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1344 of 3,132

Said W wrote:

I just want to know if Upwork has made some recent changes regarding the projects on the public profile.

I have a project in progress for more than a week but it is not appearing on my profile so far.

Previously I remember every project close or in progress was showing up on the profile.

Contracts show once the first payments have been processed.

hackx
Said W Member Since: Aug 28, 2019
1345 of 3,132

Hi Petra, 

Thank you for your response.

I completed the project one week ago. I can see that project along with the feedback from the client when I am going to over my projects but it is still not showing up on my profile under the completed projects. Can you please advise.

Thanks 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1346 of 3,132

Hi Said,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with the contract ID so that I can check this further? Thank you.

Untitled
fayzunnahar
Fayzun N Member Since: Aug 16, 2020
1347 of 3,132

Hi,
I finished my first job and got a review two days ago but it is not public yet. Only i can see this.
How can i solve this?
Thanks

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1348 of 3,132

Hi Fayzun,

Congratulations on finishing your first job! I checked and it seems that the feedback is already showing on your profile. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
fayzunnahar
Fayzun N Member Since: Aug 16, 2020
1349 of 3,132
Thank you. But still i didn't see my feedback. I just have searched from
google incognito window . Or anyone has to an account in upwork to see
this? Can you please check again?
I have attached the screenshot of public search.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1350 of 3,132

Hi Fayzun,

The contract and the feedback are already published on your profile. If the job was posted as private, you will not be able to view the feedback while you`re logged out.
Could you open your profile while logged in and check if you can see your feedback on your profile under the Work History tab? Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS