Work history

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1371 of 2,932

Kaleem M wrote:

Kindly guide me for any further steps.

Just wait.

If it hasn't appeared after a couple of days, edit something in your overview text (such as insert a space between your Dr title and your name, and/or fix the weird capital letters further down) and save it. That can "refresh" your profile

javerick
Javerick- Angelo A Member Since: May 24, 2020
1372 of 2,932

Hi 

contract is not showing in my work history? 

any idea?

vladag
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
1373 of 2,932

Hi Javerick- Angelo,

Congrats on winning your first job! Note that the job will show up on your profile once you receive a payment on it.

javerick
1374 of 2,932

working for 1month+ now and my work history is still now showing? Smiley Sad any tips or help

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1375 of 2,932

Hi Javerick- Angelo,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the system to update and the contract should start showing on your profile. If however, that doesn't happen after 24 hours, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
javerick
1376 of 2,932

its more than 24 hours and nothing shows

aswatii
Swati C Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
1377 of 2,932

I have recently completed my first job but in my work history, there not item, there no feedback and rating in my work history, even it has been more than 48 hours, even while working it was never visible on my work history.  I am worried, please me help me out.

Thank you!

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
1378 of 2,932

Swati, your profile shows $100+ earned and 11 hours worked, so you're probably ok. What we need to see is your reports page: https://www.upwork.com/ab/reports/in-progress 

If it shows an amount under "In review" or "Pending", that means it's in the 5 day weekly review period, or the 5 day security hold, so you can get paid later on when there's an amount under "Available".

Palwinder K Member Since: Sep 8, 2020
1379 of 2,932

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1380 of 2,932

Hi Swati,

I checked your account, and it looks like the recently ended contract that you are referring to is an hourly contract. Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Once you receive payment, the ended contract including the review will show in your work history. For hourly contracts, you receive your earnings according to your weekly billing cycleAll manual payments, including milestones and bonuses, become available 5 days after the payment is successfully processed. The security period applies to all payments and refunds on all contracts. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS