cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Work history

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1371 of 2,787

Hi Javerick- Angelo,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the system to update and the contract should start showing on your profile. If however, that doesn't happen after 24 hours, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Javerick- Angelo A Member Since: May 24, 2020
1372 of 2,787

its more than 24 hours and nothing shows

Swati C Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
1373 of 2,787

I have recently completed my first job but in my work history, there not item, there no feedback and rating in my work history, even it has been more than 48 hours, even while working it was never visible on my work history.  I am worried, please me help me out.

Thank you!

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
1374 of 2,787

Swati, your profile shows $100+ earned and 11 hours worked, so you're probably ok. What we need to see is your reports page: https://www.upwork.com/ab/reports/in-progress 

If it shows an amount under "In review" or "Pending", that means it's in the 5 day weekly review period, or the 5 day security hold, so you can get paid later on when there's an amount under "Available".

1375 of 2,787

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1376 of 2,787

Hi Swati,

I checked your account, and it looks like the recently ended contract that you are referring to is an hourly contract. Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Once you receive payment, the ended contract including the review will show in your work history. For hourly contracts, you receive your earnings according to your weekly billing cycleAll manual payments, including milestones and bonuses, become available 5 days after the payment is successfully processed. The security period applies to all payments and refunds on all contracts. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Swati C Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
1377 of 2,787

Thank you Joane for you response and clearing everything.

Javerick- Angelo A Member Since: May 24, 2020
1378 of 2,787

its more than 24 hours and nothing show

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1379 of 2,787

Hi Javerick- Angelo,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Julius Jhomaree T Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
1380 of 2,787

I have recently finished a project. My client ended the contract and left feedback but it didn't display on my profile. It says "No feedback given" although there is feedback left after my contract.

Thank you.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS