Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Work history

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1341 of 1,526

Hi Swati,

I checked your account, and it looks like the recently ended contract that you are referring to is an hourly contract. Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Once you receive payment, the ended contract including the review will show in your work history. For hourly contracts, you receive your earnings according to your weekly billing cycleAll manual payments, including milestones and bonuses, become available 5 days after the payment is successfully processed. The security period applies to all payments and refunds on all contracts. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Swati C Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
1342 of 1,526

Thank you Joane for you response and clearing everything.

Highlighted
Javerick- Angelo A Member Since: May 24, 2020
1343 of 1,526

its more than 24 hours and nothing show

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1344 of 1,526

Hi Javerick- Angelo,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Julius Jhomaree T Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
1345 of 1,526

I have recently finished a project. My client ended the contract and left feedback but it didn't display on my profile. It says "No feedback given" although there is feedback left after my contract.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1346 of 1,526

Julius Jhomaree T wrote:

I have recently finished a project. My client ended the contract and left feedback but it didn't display on my profile. It says "No feedback given" although there is feedback left after my contract.

How recently? It takes a few hours or a couple of days to show once BOTH (!) parties have left feedback. Have you left feedback as well?

Highlighted
1347 of 1,526

Hi Petra, thank you for the response. It was just a few hours ago. Yes, I also left feedback for my client. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1348 of 1,526

Hi Julius,

I manually generated your profile and the feedback you are referring to is already showing on your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
1349 of 1,526

Thank you very much, Aleksandar. This is now resolved.

Highlighted
RUHUL-AMIN- H Member Since: Sep 22, 2020
1350 of 1,526
I have completed a recent job and client has given a 5 star review. But in my profile it is showing NO feedback given. And when i click over it, it says the job is private although my profile is public.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS