cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Contract ended but hasn't been added to finished jobs.

Ankit K Member Since: Jan 1, 2020
1391 of 2,760

Hello,

Recently I completed a fixed price job. My client left a feedback for me, I also gave. Both are very positive feedback. I can see both on my contract page. But on my profile page, it is showing 'No feedback given' . Why this happened? Kindly look into the matter and help me to solve this.

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1392 of 2,760

Hi Ankit,

I manually generated your profile, it should now be showing the latest information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Ankit K Member Since: Jan 1, 2020
1393 of 2,760

Thank you , Andrea

Abdallah A Member Since: Oct 3, 2020
1394 of 2,760

Hey Upwork Community!

I'm a new freelancer on Upwork and I have done 2 jobs so far. and I've been able to get all 5-star reviews.

the problem though is that the second job is finished but it's not added to my profile job count. also my earnings and review didn't update even though the job is completed (see the image below)

the status of the 2nd contracts is completed

I only have the 1st job on my profile.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1395 of 2,760

Abdallah A wrote:

Hey Upwork Community!

the problem though is that the second job is finished but it's not added to my profile job count. also my earnings and review didn't update even though the job is completed (see the image below)

It only just ended!! Give it 24 to 48 hours. 

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
1396 of 2,760

Not all page content is instantly updated. Many page components are cached to improve system performance. As Petra advised, just be patient. Wait a few days.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1397 of 2,760

Hi Abdallah,

As Petra and Preston mentioned, not all pages are updated right away. However, I went ahead and manually generated your profile and everything should be showing now. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Abdallah A Member Since: Oct 3, 2020
1398 of 2,760

I can see that the job count is updated to two, but the total earnings haven't yet.

Farhad K Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
1399 of 2,760

Buyer was very satisfied and he has been given 5-Star Feedback, But review isn't showing on my Profile.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1400 of 2,760

Farhad K wrote:

Buyer was very satisfied and he has been given 5-Star Feedback, But review isn't showing on my Profile.

Hourly or fixed rate? 

When did the contract end (It can take a few days)

Have you left feedback for the client?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS