cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Contract ended but hasn't been added to finished jobs.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
1361 of 1,630

Not all page content is instantly updated. Many page components are cached to improve system performance. As Petra advised, just be patient. Wait a few days.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1362 of 1,630

Hi Abdallah,

As Petra and Preston mentioned, not all pages are updated right away. However, I went ahead and manually generated your profile and everything should be showing now. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Abdallah A Member Since: Oct 3, 2020
1363 of 1,630

I can see that the job count is updated to two, but the total earnings haven't yet.

Highlighted
Farhad K Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
1364 of 1,630

Buyer was very satisfied and he has been given 5-Star Feedback, But review isn't showing on my Profile.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1365 of 1,630

Farhad K wrote:

Buyer was very satisfied and he has been given 5-Star Feedback, But review isn't showing on my Profile.

Hourly or fixed rate? 

When did the contract end (It can take a few days)

Have you left feedback for the client?

Highlighted
1366 of 1,630

Hourly or fixed rate? ----------Hourly Job

When did the contract end (It can take a few days)------------------27 hours ago

Have you left feedback for the client?--------------yes

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1367 of 1,630

Hi Farhad,

Please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile. On Monday your client will be invoiced for the previous week's hours based on your Work Diary. Then, your job should be visible on your profile together with the feedback.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
1368 of 1,630

Hourly or fixed rate? -----Hourly

When did the contract end (It can take a few days)-10/12/2020

Have you left feedback for the client?-----yes

Highlighted
1369 of 1,630

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Youssef B Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
1370 of 1,630

Hello Farhad, 

I believe that there is no Feedback can be shown on the freelancer's profile, unless there is at least ONE payment that's successfully processed (The client approved it to be transfered to the freelancer).

In your case (Hourly contract), the approval is done after the weekly billing cycle is over ( you can search for what the weekly billing cycle is for more details), after that the feedback should appear on your profile.

Please be noted that you have to write a feedback to your client too, because the feedback system is double blind (Both parties should write a feedback before seeing the feedback of the other party -- Or after 14 days).

I hope I could have helped you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS