Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Review isn't showing on my Profile

Ace Contributor
Mst Faujia Y Member Since: Sep 5, 2016
1471 of 2,742
Spoiler
Hello,
I get a new job 17/11/17 but i can't see my work history or feedback place.but i can see in my jobs room. What i can do now? Please help me

Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
1472 of 2,742

It will be visible only after you and your client leaves feedback and it will take about 24 hours for it to get listed publicly.

Are you talking about the very last 'instagram' job?

Cristina G Member Since: Jul 7, 2018
1473 of 2,742

I have the same issue. I had 2 jobs, both successfully completed, one is shown, other not. First job is showing in work history  but without feedback, even the client has left it ( we both left feedback to each other) . 2nd job is not shown at all. 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1474 of 2,742

Hi Cristina,

I checked your account and I see that your review is showing on your profile. Please check again. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Farhad K Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
1475 of 2,742

I have completed my 2nd job  12 october 2020. Buyer was very satisfied and he has been given 5-Star Feedback, But review isn't showing on my Profile.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1476 of 2,742

Hi Farhad,

I can confirm that both jobs are listed on your profile. However, the second one list under the section "In progress" since the contract is still opened. 

Once you or your client has closed the contract, both parties will be able to provide feedback for each other. Thank you.

Untitled
Farhad K Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
1477 of 2,742

Specializes in **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1478 of 2,742

Farhad K wrote:

Specializes in Presentation Design profile is not showing my feedback.

It's an hourly contract and as such it won't show up until after the client has been charged for the time you have billed, which will happen on Monday afternoon UTC, The feedback will show within around 24 hours after that. It isn't showing because nothing has been paid yet.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1479 of 2,742

Farhad K wrote:

still faceing same problem.

You are not facing any problem. Your client will be charged this afternoon / evening  (as you have already been told) and after that (could be a few hours or a day) your feedback will show. 

There is no problem. There is nothing to resolve.

Just wait!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1480 of 2,742

Hi Farhad,

Please keep in mind that in order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. When you`re working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time tracked in the previous week.
Once your client is billed for the tracked time your contract will be published on your profile as well. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS