cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work History and Total Jobs

Vicky U Member Since: Sep 30, 2020
1481 of 2,719
Hi guys, please I need help.

My work history on my profile is not reflecting my most recent work completed.

Also, on my profile, the total jobs completed is still showing 1 job, however, I have completed 2 jobs already.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1482 of 2,719

Hi Vic,

I manually refreshed your profile and the 'Work History' section should start showing both of the jobs now. However, please note that your second contract is still not closed. You can ask your client to close the contract if they don't have any more work they want to be done on it and they will be prompted to leave feedback. Please, check this post for more information about the Upwork feedback system.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Rashedul I Member Since: Jul 4, 2020
1483 of 2,719
Hello upwork team , my recent client left feedback but feedback is not visible on my profile , i can't understand why feedback is not visible . is it take more time for being visible ? or anything else ?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1484 of 2,719

Hi Rashedul,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Than you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Arjun S Member Since: Sep 27, 2020
1485 of 2,719

Hello everyone, 

I recently joined Upwork and completed my first job. The client transferred me the payment but my work history also not updated. It's been more than 15 days but still, nothing has happened. In profile, the job is showing in progress but it's completed a lot of time ago.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1486 of 2,719

Hi Arjun,

The contract you're referring to is still active. The person who closes the contract will be prompted to leave feedback on the contract right away. The other party will also be notified and asked to provide their feedback. We recommend the freelancer to let the client close the contract because in this case the client will be prompted to provide feedback for sure. If the client doesn't reply to the requests to close the contract, the freelancer can close it.

~ Bojan
Untitled
1487 of 2,719

Hi Shashwati,

The feedback will show up on your Work History (and update accordingly on your profile) once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
1488 of 2,719

Hi Shashwati,

I checked and it seems that in the meantime, you already created a support ticket for your questions and concerns. I followed up with the team and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Muhammad Adnan K Member Since: Nov 9, 2020
1489 of 2,719

Hello.

Hope you're doing well. My profile seems to be not updated. I totally have three contracts, but it's showing only one contract on my profile. Is this something wrong?

Thanks.
Adnan

1490 of 2,719

Hi Muhammad,

The feedback will show up on your Work History once the payment for the contracts has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contracts to show up on your Work History.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS