Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract ended but still in progress

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2541 of 2,747

Ali A wrote:

My "jobs completed" has not been updated recently. Even though 4 contracts were ended since Monday, none of them is displayed on my profile as "jobs completed"

It's only Wednesday..... 

You can always just edit something in your profile oerview and then hit "save" - that also refreshes your profile, but it really doesn't matter if it takes a couple of days unless you're a brand new freelancer with no or hardly any feedback.

Melissa A Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
2542 of 2,747

The comments my client has given me don't display on my profile. It was a fixed price contract, the work it's complete.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2543 of 2,747

Hi Melissa,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gihan A Member Since: Apr 3, 2019
2544 of 2,747

Hi Bojan,

Same at my account. 2 reviews are missing and it shows 2 projects pending. but only one is pending.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2545 of 2,747

Hi Gihan and Vikram,

Our team will reach out to you both via tickets and will assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Pankaj K Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
2546 of 2,747

My feedback and review that was given to me by my first client are not showing up on my profile.

My job completed 3 days ago.

I see the feedback in my contracts field, but it is not shown under my profile.

Contract ID  25851923.

Please help.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2547 of 2,747

Hi Pankaj,

I checked your account, and the contract is already showing on your profile. Could you please check again? 

-Joanne
Untitled
Julius A Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
2548 of 2,747
Good day community, I just completed my first job on Upwork. It's a proofreading contract, the client provided a review but it is not visible on my profile. I can only see it under the "contracts" section. How do I make the review public for other clients to see. Attached is the feedback of the client amd mine too.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2549 of 2,747

Hi Julius,

I checked and I can confirm that the contract and feedback are already showing on your profile. Please try checking again. You may also want to try checking using a different browser. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Rodie Jun B Member Since: Nov 30, 2020
2550 of 2,747

Hello there,

My recent contract has been ended last Sunday but its Thursday now and it says on my profile that my contract is still in progress and the review is not showing up.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS