cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract ended but still in progress

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2551 of 2,751

Hi Julius,

I checked and I can confirm that the contract and feedback are already showing on your profile. Please try checking again. You may also want to try checking using a different browser. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Rodie Jun B Member Since: Nov 30, 2020
2552 of 2,751

Hello there,

My recent contract has been ended last Sunday but its Thursday now and it says on my profile that my contract is still in progress and the review is not showing up.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2553 of 2,751

Hi Rodie, and Waqar,

One of our team members will reach out to you both directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Waqar U Member Since: Apr 21, 2020
2554 of 2,751

I complete a job on Sunday and client left me a feedback which is visible in my 'All Contracts' tab but not there at profile. Help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Vikram M Member Since: Aug 23, 2017
2555 of 2,751

This seems to be an ongoing problem, affecting many (maybe all) of us...feedback is taking DAYS to appear on the profile page. Otherwise, it would typically be visible in a couple of hours or overnight at best.

As things stand at the moment, days pass by, before a client review - or my response to it, actually appears on my profile. 

Sabrina K Member Since: Feb 12, 2020
2556 of 2,751

I finished a job and after I rated the client, her feedback for me showed up in the contract section. However, 24 hours later it is still not showing up on my profile. It says: "No feedback given." Does anyone know why that is?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2557 of 2,751

Hi Sabrina,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Shajjadul I. S Member Since: Dec 5, 2020
2558 of 2,751

My client and I, both left feedback to each other. But It had not been shown yet even 2 days gone. 
This was my second project.  If I get this one, there will be 2 reviews in my profile.  Kindly let me know how to sort it out.
Thanks.Screenshot_1.png 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2559 of 2,751

Hi Shajjadul I.,

I checked this for you and the feedback you're referring to is currently showing on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`ll see it on your end?  

Let us know if the issue persists.  

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Md Sohanur Rahman S Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
2560 of 2,751

Hi, I have a completed a fixed-price job and the client left a review & rating, so I did. I can read it from "Terms & Settings", however, it's not showing on my profile. Could you please help in this regard?

Thanks in advance!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS