cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Recent job completed but not showing on my profile

finchcreatives
Waseem K Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
3101 of 3,307

I have completed a job within the deadline, the client left a 5-star rating, the milestone was approved and the contract was ended by the client but the job isn't showing on my profile. Please help! 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3102 of 3,307

Hi Waseem,

Could you clear your cache and cookies and then check your profile again if your recent contract is listed there? I checked your profile from my end and I'm able to view your client feedback. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
finchcreatives
Waseem K Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
3103 of 3,307

Thank you, Goran! It worked Smiley Happy

devpratap1124
Devpratap P Member Since: Dec 28, 2019
3104 of 3,307

Hi, 
Facing the same issue, can you help?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3105 of 3,307

Hi Devpratap,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle

Let us know if your contract is not showing on your profile after receiving earnings so that we can assist you further. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
devpratap1124
Devpratap P Member Since: Dec 28, 2019
3106 of 3,307

Thanks, it's showing now. Didn't know this before.

bilsim
Ace Contributor
Biljana V Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
3107 of 3,307

Go to your contract section and check if you are asked to leave a rating for the client in the feedback section. Once you rate the client, the job should appear on your profile soon after. If you choose not to the rate the client, the processing time is up to 14 days I believe before the job shows on your profile.

bad40d92
Wahab A Member Since: Mar 28, 2021
3108 of 3,307

Hi,

I have completed an hourly contract, I logged the hours and then contract was closed and we both submitted feedback. Its also showing in my reports, But I can't see that project or hours on my profile even tho contract closed more than 24 hours ago. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3109 of 3,307

Wahab A wrote:

I have completed an hourly contract, I logged the hours and then contract was closed and we both submitted feedback. Its also showing in my reports, But I can't see that project or hours on my profile 

Contracts do not show until after payment has been processed. Hours from this week will be invoiced next Monday.

Simply wait.

anasazeem1
Azeem N Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
3110 of 3,307

Hi everyone!

I just got the contract end of my 2nd job and the Client gave me a 5star review. But in the completed job section....On the job, it says no feedback given. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS