cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feedback from my last job is not showing.

mirena-zheleva
Mirena Z Member Since: Mar 12, 2021
3091 of 3,307

Hello,

I just finished my first project, but my feedback doesn't appear at my profile. I spoke with the person I worked with and she sent me prt scr that proves that she left me feedback, but I haven't received any announcement via mail and in teh same time on my profile shows that there's no feedback left. 

As I said this was my first project here, so for me it is really important to recieve this feedback and to have it on my profile. What should I do for it to appear at my profile? Who should I contact?

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3092 of 3,307

Hi Mirena,

It looks like you still have not provided feedback to your client. As explained in this help article, the system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the standard 14-day period for leaving feedback has expired. To leave feedback for your client, you can go to My Jobs> All Contracts, click on the contract in question, select the "Feedback" tab and click on the "Give Feedback" button. Here's a screengrab for reference. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
888e04dc
Rachel K Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
3093 of 3,307
I started 2 new jobs recently ( same day ) but one of them doesn't appear in Job in progress ( Hourly job )
Can someone help me to fix ?
888e04dc
Rachel K Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
3094 of 3,307
Update ( Solved ) :
I realized that this contract has no payment pending yet , and will surely appears next week once payment approved
wodatoki
Woda T Member Since: Apr 5, 2021
3095 of 3,307

I'm facing a problem, I have completed 5 jobs, but 3 job feedback showing on my public profile, whereas the other 2 jobs I did complete in mid of FEB. Still, their feedbacks not showing. The clients have marked feedback.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3096 of 3,307

Hi Woda,

Some jobs are originally posted as private or visible to logged in Upwork users only. Contracts formed based on those job postings will also not show in visitor view of your profile for privacy reasons.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
shahzadsheikh31
Shahzad S Member Since: Mar 18, 2021
3097 of 3,307

Hi! I am doing my 2nd job on upwork and this is an hourly job but when I checked my profile it dosen't show me in progress work althought my job has been started and its in archived.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3098 of 3,307

Hi Shahzad,

Congratulations on your new project! In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle.

Let us know if your new contract is still not showing after receiving funds and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
d-chakraborty
Dyutiman C Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
3099 of 3,307

Hi,

My client provided me a feedback about 15 days ago while closing the contract. It was my last contract. As I was on a vacation I was unable to provide a feedback, and now I can't do it anymore. The feedback that my client gave to me, is not showing up on my work profile either. What can I do?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3100 of 3,307

Hi Dyutiman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but could not replicate the issue you are experiencing. The feedback that your client left you is displayed correctly on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Additionally, your client can allow you to change your feedback. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS